Skip to content
Credit / Debit Card payment
- We accept Credit/Debit card and Net Banking payments through a third party payment gateway Payu which is secured and fastest way to make payments on our website. All your personal data for payments is taken only by Payu and not by us.
- We accept Indian credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- You can also pay through net banking through this facility. Transfer made through this method are immediate. Please note that you can also transfer funds through NEFT through your online bank account without any processing charges but it may take time to transfer.
- You are not charged anything extra for this payment gateway.
- Please do not go to Payu page and wait too long to fill up your details or the session will expire and your order will not be processed properly.
- If you have selected any offline method of payment and afterwards you want to pay with credit card, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Credit Card Payment : Order ID”.
Net-Banking (Electronic Funds Transfer, NEFT/RTGS)
- You can also pay by net banking if you have an online banking account with any nationalized bank which gives you facility to transfer the funds to our bank accounts. You can use the details below to use internet banking.
- Please send us the transaction id and all other details of your transaction and bank account. You can simply send a screenshot of your final transaction page. NEFT generally takes 1 working day for transfer depending on your bank, NEFT transfers made before 2:00 PM are processed on the same day.
- If you have made payment through Credit/Debit Card or Payu you do not need to inform us.